Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- You have made a complaint or enquiry to us.
- You have made an information request to us.
- You wish to attend, or have attended, an event.
- You subscribe to our e-newsletter.
- You are representing your organisation.
Information Automatically Collected
When you visit a website, certain personal information about you can be collected automatically. When you browse through our site, read pages, or download information, we collect certain information to measure how many visitors come to the different parts of the site so we can make the site more useful. For every visitor, we collect and temporarily store the following information:
- your computer’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, a number automatically assigned to your computer when you go on the Web.
- the domain from which you access the Internet
- the website address from which you came to our site
- the date and time you arrived at our site and how long you spent there
- the name and version of your computer’s operating system and browser
- the pages you visited.
Our website may contain links to other sites, you should be aware that:
- Toureen Group (and all companies within the Group) are not responsible for the contents of any pages referred from its website.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us monitor web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, for example to make it easier for you to download documents on the website. Tracking cookies enable us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. Please note that declining cookies may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website. You can also remove cookies by following directions provided in your Internet browser’s Help file.
|Purpose/Activity||Type of data||Lawful basis for processing including basis of legitimate interest|
|To respond to your enquiry/ complaint||Contact details including: Name, address, email address, telephone number||Necessary for our legitimate interests|
Purposes for which we will use your personal data
Toureen has endeavoured to take appropriate measures to prevent and minimize risks of unauthorised access to personal information.
Accuracy of Data
Toureen will on its own initiative, or at your request, rectify or erase any incomplete, inaccurate or out of date personal data retained in connection with the operation of this site.
Toureen welcomes your comments regarding this privacy statement, please contact us on
Retention of Data
Personal data will be retained for a period of 12 months following closure of your enquiry/complaint. We will retain records to allow us to monitor and improve the quality of the service we provide.
Toureen will not sell, trade, rent or disclose your personal information to third parties outside the group.
By submitting your personal information, you agree that you have read, understood and accept the Privacy Statement.